Pets really do love their humans and science has proven it. They give their parents unconditional love, associate them with good things, and enjoy being with them. For this reason, they often follow their beloved owners wherever they go and can’t spend a single second without them.
We believe that animals do really love their owners for more than just the good they provide. And in order to prove this, we collected some pet photos to share with you. These pets love their owners so much that they won’t leave them alone, even for a second. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. When you try to work from home:
2. “This is Waffles. This how Waffles waits for his mama to get out of the shower. THE WHOLE TIME.”
3. “Hey, what are you reading, buddy?”
4. “Every time I shower, he thinks I’m suffering and tries to rescue me.”
5. “That’s enough working for today, human.”
6. “Always need the rescue squad in case I fall into the toilet…”
7. “This is how she waits by the pillow for us to wake up.”
8. “Some people get no privacy from dogs or cats — I get none from THIS guy.”
9. “I just adopted this kitten a few days ago. I never foresaw that it’d be impossible to read with that face looking at me!”
10. “This happens every time I take a bath. Never any privacy!”
11. “Meet Harper. She likes to lay on my chest and just stare at me like this.”
12. When you feel the heavy glare of the boss even though you’re working from home…
13. “Her name is Bandit, and she’s the reason why all my screws end up on the floor.”
14. “Whenever I’m on the toilet, my cat holds his paw on my foot to make me feel safe.”
15. “The girlfriend and I adopted this dude from the shelter yesterday. He follows her everywhere and does this when she sits down.”
16. “This is what I wake up to each morning.”
17. “I stepped out to pick up a package.”
Do you have pets? Are they clingy? Feel free to show us some pics of your pet companions and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family members!