If you are a pet owner, you’ve probably noticed pretty often that your pets don’t care about your personal space. There’s no denying that they are an essential part of our lives, but sometimes they don’t have any concept of personal space and deliberately cross all of their boundaries. This raises the question, do you hate your four-legged friends after all bad things they did?
We at Paws Planet know that pets are forgiven most of the time, so we want to show you 19 pictures and videos of pets who have no clue what “personal space” means. Even if they understand, we are sure that they don’t care less about it. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “Happy Thanksgiving! My dog ate the cheesecake while we were in a different room!”
2. “Personal space? Nope.. I’m a cat pillow.”
3. “I left the groceries for ONE MINUTE and he took a bite out of every single tortilla.”
4. “Corgi-massage: It’s a serious business. Don’t look at me like that.”
5. “We bought a bed for our large dog…”
6. “Our cat actually fell asleep like this, with his mouth fully around my daughter’s arm and his claws dug in. If she moved, he woke briefly tighten his grip.”
7. “I was laying on my bed browsing Reddit when suddenly…”
8. She decided that the best spot was right on top of her mom.
9. “My dogs face, because my mom yelled at her for eating everything in the trash…”
10. “Shredder refuses to leave his mom’s side.”