We can’t understand animals, mostly because they speak a different language than we do. Most animal behaviors are similar, but there are a few animal behaviors that are weird and can be either completely frightening or amazingly awesome. And if you are a pet owner, you often see your pet doing crazy things and behaving in a strange way. But no matter what they do, they always give us positive emotions and make our lives happy.
After all, a good laugh on a regular basis really is good for our health, and what could be more amusing than seeing pets or animals behaving in the craziest way? For this reason, we have collected some hilarious pics of cats and dogs acting weird to share with you. We are sure that these pics will make you laugh out loud and even make your day better. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. The life of small dogs can be so stressful…
2. When you finally catch your tail and have no clue what to do with your life now:
3. When you are so small that you can easily fit in your mom’s bowl:
4. When you suddenly start thinking about the purpose of your existence:
5. Can I have another biscuit, please?
6. After hours of playing…
7. Now have you finished your work?
8. When you chase the cat and suddenly get stuck in the cat’s door:
9. When you are forbidden to sleep on the bed and you chose a pile of sheets in the laundry instead:
10. It’s 2018 and our pets love selfies just as much as we do.
11. These wool poufs are so comfy…
12. I told you, I’m too small to watch horror movies!
13. Jealousy in the flesh
14. When you have finally found the best sleeping position:
15. Koala? Wait, that’s a cat!
16. How is it possible to sleep there?
17. That’s what this space was meant for!
18. When you are so gorgeous that every chicken in the yard wants to see you:
19. The embodiment of patience
20. True friendship is when you forget all the stereotypes and just let the cat sleep on your back.
If you have a pet, please share your funny photos in the comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members!