Anyone who owns a cat knows that cats love to stuff themselves into tight spaces, compartments of any size, and cardboard boxes. There are many reasons why cats love boxes, but the big one is safety and security. Some studies have also shown that cats are attracted to boxes as they find comfort and security from chilling out in them. Sadly, cat owners often experience the feelings of dejection after being shunned by their beloved pet for a cardboard box. And no matter what happens, they will refuse to leave their favorite boxes.
Though our feline friends are mischievous and headstrong, we still love them so much. That’s the reason why we decided to compile a list of 20 cats who really love boxes and never want to go out. Scroll down to check the list. Remember that if a cat wants to sit, you can’t stop him.
1. “Ok, this box fit last week!”
2. “I think it’s time you got new shoes”
3. “This box was clearly not made for a cat with curves”
4. “Please, I don’t want to leave it!”
5. “Stop looking at my hiney”
6. “Where there’s a will there’s a way”
7. “No…it’s not too small, we shall not speak of this again”
8. “Oh Hai there”
9. “See it’s just a little snug”
10. “Just do it”
11. “This really looked bigger from the outside…”
12. “Stop staring, I told you I’ll fit”
13. “Ahhh…living the dream”
14. “All the other boxes were too big”
15. “I love it and I don’t want to leave.”
16. “Damn it…now I’m stuck”
17. “I’m good for at least another 5 pounds”
18. “I’m not fat, I’m fluffy”
19. “What? It’s clearly more comfortable this way!”
20. “…I may have gained a little weight.”
Does your cat love boxes? Feel free to share them with us in comments below and don’t forget to share this list with your friends and family members!