A Turkish 83-year-old man named Ali Meşe lost everything he owned to a terrible fire. Fortunately, the poor man was able to save his beloved kitten as he was seen hugging him for comfort as both of them helplessly watched their home burn down.
Ali Mese accidentally burned down their single-story wooden house when he tried to light a heating stove. Something went wrong with the stove that led to an explosion in the family room
Firefighters were able to save Mese along with his wife, his son, and their beloved kitty. Their wooden house was burned down to ashes despite the firefighters’ effort.
— TurkKızılayıBoluSube (@BoluSube) January 18, 2018
Near the burned house, Mese was hugging his frighten cat. Both of them were seen comforting each other during this difficult time. When the fire had been extinguished, a firefighter said “Love is everything when his house burned to the ground he made sure to save his biggest treasure”
After being treated some minor injuries, Mese was reunited with his beloved kitten. Mese said that the whole family will work together rebuilding their house. They are lucky to be alive and the cat will help them get through the toughest time.
The Turkish Red Crescent came to the hospital and brought the kitty a new carrier and some supplies to help them through their recovery.
The photo of Mese hugging his cat has gone viral as people continue to show support and love for his family.
Mese said that the whole family will work together rebuilding their house. They are lucky to be alive and the cat will help them get through the toughest time.
— İhlas Haber Ajansı (@ihacomtr) January 19, 2018
SHARE this story with your friends and family!